It’s time for the February’s readathon for the series to finish series that I co host with my friend Anna over at readerandproud. This is running from the 17th -23rd of February so starting tomorrow!
I’m so excited for this readathon as I have the whole week off to read so I hope to get so much done! Because I have the week off there are quite a few books I’m hoping to get through even though I doubt I’ll get to them all. These are:
- Halfblood by Jennifer l Armentrout. (This is going to be a buddy read with Anna. We have decided to do monthly reads with each other as it’s just formed into routine now)
- Fire study by Maria v Snyder. (This is a buddy read with my friend Sam over at Shewritesaboutit. We started a few worries together last year and need to get some finished)
- Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon. (Again another buddy read from discord that I really need to get too!)
- Her royal highness by Rachel Hawkins. (I buddy read this book a couple of weeks ago with someone on Instagram and she asked if I would like to buddy read the second book too so why not)
Those our my main priority however if I do get to them or fancie something else then there are a couple more that are quite high on my list.
- Legendary by Stephanie garber
- Queen of nothing by Holly black
- The glittering court by Richelle mead (reread)
- Headliners by Lucy Parker
- City of lost souls by Cassandra Clare (reread)
Are you joining in with this readathon?? If so what’s on your tbr??