Its my first proper week off of school and work therefore i have quite a big TBR for this week. It is also currently this week the Casual Readathon which is hosted on twitter by two lovely ladies whose twitter names are @Lizameggle and @KayteSays. This readathon is run from July 24th – July 30th.
This readathon has 6 challenges so here are the books and challenges i am reading for this readathon:
- Read a book with Supernatural Elements: The Bird children by Barbara Spencer ( has sorcerers in )
- Read a book with purple on the cover : Reasons to be Happy by Katrina Kittle(some of the title is written in purple)
- Read a book some else picks for you: The night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (This was picked by my TBR pen pal of the month over on a good reads group)
- Read a book from a series : Spells by Aprilynne Pike ( The second book in the wings series)
- Read a book that has been on your TBR for over a year: The perks of being a wallflower ( Im kinda cheating on this one as i have read it before but it has been on my reread tbr for like 2 years now and now feels the right time to pick it up)
- The other challenge is to read 3 books which will be completed by completing the other challenges
Along with these book there are a couple other books that i want to get to which include:
- The wolves of midwinter by Anne Rice
- Ill give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Kindered Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- Tales of the shadowhunter academy book 2 and 3
- I also have some review books on my kindle which i need to get to.